VISION

VISION
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THERE IS NO FUTURE!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Michelle Obama's Africa Trip: Why It Matters

Michelle Obama's Africa Trip: Why It Matters
Why Michelle Obama's Africa Trip Matters

I didn't have to be in the room or even in the country -- which I am not right now -- to have anticipated the rousing reception for Michelle Obama when she visited with young women and girls in South Africa's black township of Soweto. Reading the White House pool reports, as even most reporters who are there must do, reminds me that I have been there, done that. While I don't have anything like the stature of America's first lady, I am up close and personal with the profile of the kind of woman those young girls and women in Soweto listen to with intense interest and appreciation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive