Thursday, December 29, 2011
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Sunday, December 25, 2011
For millions of American families, there will be no Christmas this year. The sad truth is that an increasing number of families simply do not have money for Christmas presents or any other luxuries right now. The number of Americans that fell into poverty set a new all-time record last year and extreme poverty is at the highest level ever measured in the United States. This Christmas, a lot of American families will be deciding whether to spend the little money that they do have on food, heat or medicine. All over America, the poor are getting poorerand each year the economic pain seems to get even worse. But there are also many American families that will have no Christmas this year for other reasons. Some are just sick and tired of all of the materialism that is involved in Christmas. Others are trying to be “politically correct” and don’t want to offend anyone. There are even a growing number of Americans that areChristians but that believe that Christians should not celebrate Christmas for spiritual reasons. Once upon a time, Christmas was pretty much considered to be a nearly universal holiday in the United States, but that just is not the case anymore. There are millions upon millions of Americans that simply will not be celebrating Christmas at all this year.
Saturday, December 24, 2011
streets of New Orleans.
Having found a very sad story indeed, the shooting death of a
toddler caught in the cross-fire of a few armed thugs, Louisiana
lawmakers are seizing upon the opportunity to call for the military
occupation of an American city.
Some may think I over state the case, but you might recall that the
last time New Orleans had troops on the streets was after Hurricane
Katrina and they went door-to-door confiscating LEGALLY owned
I can't imagine people falling for this AGAIN.
More than ten years later, a U.S. judge claims Iran was complicit
in the attacks of September 11th 2001. This, at a time when our
government and every presidential candidate, besides Ron Paul,
appears desperate to go to war with Iran over their nuclear program.
It's simply unbelievable..
Friday, December 23, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
has been developed in a laboratory.
Dutch scientists who created the 'Armageddon virus' say it is
'probably one of the most dangerous viruses you can make'.
A man-made virus that could wipe out half humanity has been deemed a terrorist threat. And while the scientists behind the Frankenstein-flu hoped their research would help find a cure, critics fear they have developed the ultimate bio-weapon.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
FaceBook says you can't send someone a friends request unless you know that person, so I pose this question, How do you become friends with someone if you don't establish some kind of connection with that person? Everyone has the option to accept or decline your request. Censorship comes in many forms. Is FaceBook a social network or not, I don't think so. That's just my thought on the matter. What are yours?
Monday, December 12, 2011
Child Labor, Torture and Rape: Attempts to Regulate the Brutal Diamond Industry Failing | | AlterNet
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
New Obama plan to Fight Home Grown Terrorists calls for schools & school children to spy on families.
Over the last year we have detailed many examples of how preppers are being targeted and demonized by this administration as potential terrorists.
From the FBI demanding military Surplus stores spy on and keep records of those who purchase bulk goods, to Rand Paul warning preppers that the government considers them to be a target of the new military detention billthings are certainly getting scary out there for people who want to be prepared.
Well today the administration has turned the heat up on preppers and Americans again….
Friday, December 9, 2011
by Yvette Carnell, Your Black World
Up at Black Like Moi, the question being asked is, if a woman can choose to abort a child, can a man choose not to pay child support? Or to put it less bluntly, if having a child is a woman’s choice, is it still a man’s responsibility? I’m sorry ladies, but this issue warrants a good airing out.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
The agency said the slower delivery would result from its decision to shut about half of its 487 mail processing centers nationwide. The move is expected to eliminate about 28,000 jobs and increase the distance that mail must travel between post offices and processing centers. It would be the first reduction in delivery standards for first-class mail in 40 years.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
A Limerick woman is leading the battle to have her home village of Effin recognized by social network site Facebook.
Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-town-name-deemed-to-be-offensive-by-Facebook-134957593.html#ixzz1faATfQUB
By TACOMA PERRY/myfoxatlanta
ATLANTA - According to a recent survey, more than half of all juveniles incarcerated come from single parent households.
Gary Davis says he watched the news day after day and became disheartened at the number of crimes committed by young men. So he decided to take his concern to the next level.
A local man is working to change that.
Pakistan to Respond ‘Instantly’ to Any Border Aggression – This weblog is for sounding DIVINE TRUTH in the ears of the dead!
deputy director of GLORIA; and Cengiz Aktar, professor at Bahcesehir University and Turkish Daily News columnist .
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (46)
- U.S., Israel Discuss Triggers for Bombing Iran’s N...
- Defense.gov News Article: Family Matters Blog: Top...
- No Christmas For Millions Of American Families Thi...
- A Very Scary Christmas And An Incredibly Frighteni...
- New Orleans "We are at war in New Orleans"
- Iran/US sabre rattling "Accusing Iran of 9/11 echo...
- CIA report: No issue with spy agency's partnership...
- Health and Medical Deadly strain of SUPER BIRD FLU...
- Outbreak: Man-made super-flu formula to be publish...
- Minister Farrakhan, Wyclef Jean on Haiti TV & Radi...
- Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law
- Joe Rogan & Duncan Trussell on the National Defens...
- Friends on FaceBook
- Breastfeeding Mother Accused of Indecent Exposure ...
- Child Labor, Torture and Rape: Attempts to Regulat...
- US Senate legalizes US soldiers to have sex with h...
- China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For...
- New Obama plan to Fight Home Grown Terrorists call...
- Yvette Carnell: The Case for Allowing Fathers to O...
- Daily Kos: Postal Service to cut 28,000 jobs and s...
- Black People are Living in The Twilight Zone 2 of ...
- Black People are Living in The Twilight Zone 1 of ...
- Has The War With Iran Already Begun? | Pakalert Pr...
- 20 Ways the Obama Administration Has Intruded on Y...
- Irish town name deemed to be offensive by Facebook...
- Iran shoots down American drone, state media says ...
- 45,000 Germans evacuated due to WWII bombs - CNN.c...
- Horse Meat Inspection Ban Lifted In The U.S.
- Man Starts School to Cut Juvenile Crime
- Pakistan to Respond ‘Instantly’ to Any Border Aggr...
- Inside Story: Israel urged to end regional isolati...
- Herman Cain halts presidential campaign
- Fault Lines - Promo: Horn of Africa Crisis: Drough...
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2010 (247)