VISION

VISION
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THERE IS NO FUTURE!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Larry Watkins: Lessons I’ve Learned from Fatherhood

Larry Watkins: Lessons I’ve Learned from Fatherhood

A few days ago I had the opportunity to take my father fishing in western Kentucky. My father is 85 years old. As I watched my father, I realized how much I admired this man. I saw a man who had honored his commitments throughout his life, especially in his relationship with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and at times, she can be frustrating. In spite of all this, my father will not leave her side or relinquish his responsibility of caring for her. He does all this in spite of the fact that my mother is at a facility that provides for her primary care. Even then, my father is right by her side every day, over seeing every detail concerning my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive