VISION

VISION
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THERE IS NO FUTURE!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Eric Legette Fights to Help Fathers Gain Rights to See Their Children

Eric Legette Fights to Help Fathers Gain Rights to See Their Children

One of the most difficult, stunning and defining experiences of my entire life was when I went through the child support system. My daughter was born when I was an 18-year old freshman in college, and although I didn’t want her mother to leave me for another man, I still knew that I had a responsibility when it came to taking care of my kids. So, I did what I was supposed to do, signed the papers where necessary and paid tens of thousands of dollars in child support over the next 18 years, even when it emptied out my bank account.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive