Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
again it's not the worst either. It has the possibility to grow, depending upon just how much time, effort and money he's willing to put into it. There are some brilliant minds walking around in our neighborhoods. There are men and women walking around among us with talents that could be a good means of support. That is if we could come together and turn our neighborhoods into communities. Communities where we look out for one another. What would it hurt to give those talented men and women some of our business and pay them a just price for their labors. When you see them doing their thing, take a little time and give them an encouraging word. I solute Mr. Jack Galbert in a little North East Texas town called De Kalb, for standing out as a beacon, showing just one of the many ways of survival in these ever toughing times. I know there are many others just like him all across America. Peace
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Dallas Police Kill Unarmed Man After West Oak Cliff Standoff CBS Dallas / Fort Worth – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of DFW
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (1770)
- The Staple Singers "When Will We Be Paid", 1971
- Civil War Anniversary Stirs Up Debate On The War's...
- Civil Rights, Judicial Bias Surround Texas Drug Ca...
- Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around The...
- Brother Gerald Muhammad to the DKL
- A Huey P. Newton Story (Part 1 of 10)
- The New Homeless
- The African-American Church and American Politics
- Ron Paul victim of Cointelpro - peacepink
- Creativity Here, in the picture above, is a man ...
- So i went home (G2 On The Kemet Nu Tour 09)
- Fall of the Republic HQ full length version
- Racism - A History (Fatal Impacts) part 5 of 6
- Racism - A History (Fatal Impacts) part 4 of 6
- Racism - A History (Fatal Impacts) part 3 of 6
- Till's murder still educates students about Civil ...
- Racism - A History (Fatal Impacts) part 2 of 6
- Racism - A History (Fatal Impacts) part 1 of 6
- It's The Theology Stupid! Obama, Wright and Farrak...
- Jimmy Carter Crisis of Confidence speech 2 of 4 Ju...
- President Jimmy Carter - "Crisis of Confidence" Sp...
- Congressman Trent Franks on Maafa 21
- Rev. John Hunter speaks about Maafa 21
- Dallas Police Kill Unarmed Man After West Oak Clif...
- President Obama Addresses the United Nations
- Imhotep, The Thrice Great
- Abortion and Black Genocide (Barack Obama and the ...
- IS THIS THE FATE OF AMERICA
- A Message from Cee Lo Green...
- Pt 12/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 11/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 10/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 9/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 8/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 7/12 Black Wall Street
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
- Pt 6/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 5/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 4/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 3/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 2/12 Black Wall Street
- Pt 1/12 Black Wall Street
- 10,000 Year Old Arabic/Moorish Rock Carving Found ...
- ▼ November (44)