VISION

VISION
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THERE IS NO FUTURE!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Race Baiting or Blaming the Victim? White Females Say They Were Raped by Black Athletes

Race Baiting or Blaming the Victim? White Females Say They Were Raped by Black Athletes
On the Today Show, two students from Indiana University and Wake Forest came forth to claim that they were raped by two athletes after a long night of drinking. As a college professor, I can testify to the high number of sexual assaults that occur as a result of excessive alcohol consumption on college campuses, which is one of the reasons why I regularly campaign against it. As they mention on the Today Show, one-in-five women on campus is sexually assaulted, and I consistently tell my girls to be mindful of this issue when they make personal choices. Personally, I never drank in college (or after), for I had no interest in continuing the legacy of alcoholism that runs in my genes. There’s nothing nerdy about being sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive