VISION

VISION
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THERE IS NO FUTURE!

Friday, January 21, 2011

USA |Continued division helps the ELITISTS TO MAINTAIN THIER POWER OVER US! by Khalifah Talib on Friday, January 21, 2011 at 11:27am

I met Isaiah Israel through my China connection Wei Yang(Import/exports) buying and selling jordans.

My supplier couldn't speak good english, so he sent this guy to me, for me to explain to him what he was saying because I speak Mandarin.

This gut wanted my supplier to manufacture high couture t-shirts(lol).My supplier said he couldn't do it.

So I really forgot this guy was on my friends list until 2008, when gas was $ 5 a gallon and I started emailing George W. Bush in the White House.

So he responded one day saying that they were going to bust my ass and that I was a terrorist. etc

so after researching this cat, I started putting two and two together and figured he was never after any supplier, he was an agent following me, sent by George W. Bush himself or CIA.

So he would never say anything to me until today, why because the Super Bowl is coming up and I'm a threat to the continued fuckery of the American citizens.

These people don't want us together, if so they lose, they need all the racial strife and bickering to stay in power.

This battle is not mines to fight, may G-D PROTECT ME FROM THE EVIL DOERS PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive