VISION

VISION
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION THERE IS NO FUTURE!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Poli-tics= Many Ticks.

Poli-tics= Many Ticks.
Our Leaders are BLOODSUCKERS,VAMPIRES,TICKS....
Brandon P. Reed

There is no death, only a change of worlds." Duwamish

Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm,look for me all around you,for with G-D grace,I shall come and bring with me countless millions of Black slaves who have died in America and the West Indies and the millions in Africa to aid you in the fight for LIBERTY,FREEDOM, and LIFE."The civilization of today has gone drunk and crazy with its power and by such through INJUSTICE,FRAUD,and LIES to crush the unfortunate.But if I am apparently crushed by the system of influence and misdirected power,my cause shall rise again to plague the conscience of the corrupt.For this I am satisfied,and for you,I repeat,I am glad to suffer and even die.Again , I say , cheer up,for better days are ahead.I shall write the history that will inspire the millions that are coming and leave the posterity of our enemies to reckon with the HOSTS for the deeds of their fathers.
Marcus Garvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive